Re: [NTLK] Cellular Connectivity

From: William R.McGowan (bill_at_bmcgcreative.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 21:16:18 PDT

Thanks for responding. You're the only one. Here's the situation. I
have all the protocols set for direct dial-up to Earthlink through the
modem. So I know that stuff works. I purchased the connector cables
and adapters through motorola so I have a wired connection from the
Newton to my cell phone. The trouble now is, I can't get Newt to talk
with the motorola. How does the dial through work, since one has to
press send on the cell phone and all that. How does the door open
between the Newt and motorola so that dialing on the phone simply opens
the path through the Newt?

Make sense?

B.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html