Re: [NTLK] Preferences

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 03:56:38 PDT

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 09:25 PM, Sebastian Adorj=E1n Dyhr wrote:
> Now I have tried to install the Danish dictionary and Dict Mangr, and
> would like spell checking again, but _where_ did I do that?

Open Dict Mngr, select all dictionaries, set it to overview and tap the=20=

top one 'commons (attributed) (forward)'
Deselect 'Enabled' to activate the Danish dictionary and select to=20
reactivate the internal (English) one. HTH.

> It seems to me, that the NMP has too many different places to set =
prefs
> for different things. Does there excist a list of places to set prefs?

Good point, there too many, some apps have there own (always under the=20=

'i' though) most communication related you'll find under the IN/Out 'i'=20=

and of course there's Prefs in Extras.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html