[NTLK] Frustrated

From: Martin Klein (haembacher.newton_at_web.de)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 09:11:16 PDT

  Hi there!

First I wanted to say that I've been away from the list for a couple of
weeks now, but I'm trying to get an idea of what things are going on at
the moment.
I compose this mail to the community to explain my anger and
unsatisfaction about somebody from whom I tried to buy something. I
bought a Newton Print Pack from Oz Suguitan but never received it. I
paid him using paypal on September 2, 2002, and I'm still waiting for my
package or the money. I contacted him over and over again and he
promised to send it to an address in the states and then to an address
overseas (where I am currently), but I still haven't received it. He
also didn't respond to my last e-mails or answer the phone. I contacted
PayPal but the only thing what they could do for me is leave an
Unsatisfied Mark on his account. That's all! :-( So maybe you understand
why I'm kind of frustrated at the moment. I spent the money because I
really wanted and needed the Printpack and I still need one. Is there a
way to get it for a good price from a fair-minded seller? I would really
appreciate that! So, please let me know what you think, and beware of
Oz if he tries to sell anything in the future.

Sincerely,

Martin

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html