[NTLK] More nBlog

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 09:31:48 PDT

Grant, thanks for the input. I've deleted the nHTML storage file.
Before I go any farther, I want to see if I know what to expect next.
I have the March update versions of Adam's three modules installed.
If I start nBlog (1.0a8) it shows None in the picklist (for blogs?)
and the only other menu item available is User Info. When I select
that, the app tries to connect. I haven't tried to make a connection
yet in case I need to do something first to save previous settings.
Am I on the right track, or missing something?

Thanks again,

Dale
--->
>You should delete the nHTML storage icon found in extras, especially if
>you're installing a newer version. Adam had been changing the contents
>and format of the default soup that gets installed with nHTML, and they
>weren't necessarily backwards compatible. I didn't think that nBlog lost
>it's setting when you updated, but I could be wrong.
--->

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele