Re: [NTLK] Daniel Padilla - Stowaway

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 12:38:29 PDT

>Has anyone tried to contact Daniel recently? I have tried to contact
>him concerning his Palm keyboard cable, but no luck at a response.

    Hi, as some of you know, there has been a problem with a lot of the
parcels I sent a few weeks ago. I only have received confirmation from a
user in North Korea, but it was sent before the main batch. They haven't
told me anything about it at the post office, but I think the mail box/bag
was stolen ( As in Germany, they have put them in supermarkets, etc).

    I'm still recovering from the fact that 4 audio dongles and a dozen of
cables has been lost. It's not about the money, but the work it involves
and losing four interconnect connectors.

    Over that, work is like crazy lately, sorry for not answering you,
Rolf.

    So, this post is to let you know that I'm here, and to ask you for
your patience while I built everything again and send it.

    Thanks

D.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html