[NTLK] Newton Repair Service/Upgrade Service

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 12:22:47 PDT

Hello Newtontalker's,

Some may already know of the repair service that I offer however I thought
it might be a good idea to send the information to the list.

If you have any issues with your Newton such as jaggies, damage to your
casing, issues regarding any Newton hardware or software I have the means to
repair these problems. (Newton 2000/2100 units only)

Due to the varying nature of problems I do not have a concrete price list
however my pricing is competitive.

If anyone is interested please email me (email address above) and describe
the problem you are having with your Newton.

I also offer a backlight replacement service which several list members have
taken advantage of in the past as well as a service to upgrade your Newton
to 220mhz if you are squeamish about doing this yourself as well as a
service to refurbish your 2X00 series battery packs with new 2000mah
batteries which I will warranty for 1 yr.

Thank you
Ferdi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html