Re: [NTLK] Nearing the end of my research

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 08:37:30 PDT

On Thursday, June 12, 2003, at 01:44 PM, This Old Newt wrote:
> I just tried them this am.
> Seemed to work fine in safari.
>
> Which external links?

When I do a search for 'wavelan' (the start of this thread) I get the
following
links:
1. Newton Enlightment - Home of the Newton Knights
2. Driver Labo./Newton/WaveLAN
3. splorp . newton . glossary
4. Newton FAQ: Hardware 2/7
5. FAQ for the Newton Community - History
6. MP2x00 Homebrew Speedup
7. Use a Surplus Primestar Dish as an IEEE 802.11 Wireless Networking
Antenna
8. Featured links
9. Rate
10. Son of Ultimate Newton - Conectivity and Sync

1,2,3,6,7,8,9 and 10 all return: 'Not Found The requested URL
/cgi-bin/links/index.pl was not found on this server. Apache/1.3.27
Server at www.thisoldnewt.net Port 80'

  Since 4 and 5 worked I presumed only local links were actually
working, the fact that number 10 returns an error seems to rule this
out though. (unless the content is on another server, of course)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html