Re: [NTLK] MP130-Ericsson T39

From: Till (till_k_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 13:04:09 PDT

>Where do I find a modemscript f=3DF6r my MP 130 so it works with an=3D20
>Ericsson T39?

It should work with one of the standard drivers already installed
with NIE. If not, I think there is a package called "Ericsson GSM",
but I don=B4t know where I got it and whether it works with the NIE on
OS 2.0. But, with a data cable, it will definitely work one way or
the other.

>Is it possible to get the infrared on my MP130 to work together with my=3D2=
0=3D

>Ericsson T39?

Unfortunately, the answer is no. The MP130 (and all other Newton
models with OS 2.0 or lower) is incapable of IrDA hardware-wise.

HTH
Till

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html