[NTLK] SER-001 next batch...

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 07:29:08 PDT

The next batch of SER-001's will officially go on sale on Friday.
Sorry for the long wait since last time but my supplier is having difficulty getting a part. He only has enough to do one panel (36 boards) at the moment. More are on order but it may take another week or so.

I will open my webpage for business around 6:00pm EST on Friday.
If you are in the first 36, you will get one from this batch. if you are not in the first 36, you will still get one but will have to wait until I get the balance of the order.

So, it is up to you. If you are fast, you may get in the first 36 and I will ship then or you will be added to the list in order of request and shipped product when I get the balance
(about a week or so).

Or you can wait for another announcement but have no guarantee of getting in on the limited quantities.

Weppage:

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com/SER-001.htm

email:

pcbmanservice_at_ix.netcom.com