[NTLK] ot - eMail Subscripts

From: lvr (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 06:35:46 PDT

Have been enjoying the email subscripts(?) ever since I joined the list.
Thanks Jon, a good one and very true (Iraq war inquests <hint> <hint>) :

--"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it
--is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
 -- --George Washington, first president of the USA

I know, I know; you had it for a while now. Just seem quite appropriate now.

Laurent, how about starting at aA in the alphabet?
Sorry +1899 Listers; couldn't help it ...

Les
ZAR

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html