[NTLK] Mr Ozguner's repair service (Re: Newton Repair Service/Upgrade Service)

From: E. Male (mrramsay_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 06:57:30 PDT

Now that I have received both my MP2000s back from Mr. Ozguner, I will vouch
for his repair service. He comes highly recommended and provides quick
turnaround. He installed the SER-001 dongle destroyer with no problems
regarding the hairline cracks previously reported here recently, as well as
replacing a damage case with almost new one. He also maintained continual
contact with me through the process, and provided me with details of the
repair work all the way up to shipping. All units were returned in the
original shiping containers, and packed carefully, in a timely fashion
(shipping was paid by Mr. Ozguner).

I hope that provides the necessary feedback to allow others in the community
to consider his services.

Doug
Newtonium-62: http://www.geocities.com/newtonium62

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html