[NTLK] [OT] checking my mail (was Re: [kevin@3io.com] Thanks for contacting me.)

From: Jack Skoda (jskoda_at_skoda.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 07:35:39 PDT

On Thursday, Jun 19, 2003, at 08:46 US/Eastern, JimRCGMO wrote:

> Actually, this may not have been Kevin's choice (or not), as some ISPs
> have gone to "verfication before receiving" in an attempt to filter out
> spam. The ISP may have done it without asking their subscribers at all.

I just signed up for a "spam filter" service at my ISP and I noticed
a dramatic drop in listserv/majordomo messages. Am I sending out
these crass messages too?

// Jack Skoda <jskoda_at_skoda.com>
// http://www.skoda.com/
// Crucifixtion is a really awful way to try to kill yourself;
// you can never hammer in the last nail. --Niel

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html