[NTLK] Any way to do new events?

From: Michael Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 08:49:20 PDT

I use my Newton for quite a few tasks; lately (since I've gone on Dr. Atkins
carb-free lifestyle diet) I've been using it to track my weight, I also use
it to track my finances. I use More Info and the dates application to do
this, I've created name cards for "weight" and "Balance" and I create events
linked to those cards to track them. Would it be possible to create events
on the Newton that have special tasks? Could it be done like a newtApp;
stationary and such? An example of this would be an event, Weight, I weigh
myself daily, so of course that would go in, I would also like the ability
to rate how the day went, maybe have a checkbox for my exercise goals each
day. I know I could do something aside from the Dates app, but I'd really
like to have something built in. Would this be possible, or am I having
pipedreams?

Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html