Re: [NTLK] MP 110 problem

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 17:20:23 PDT

>When I go to boot, itt displays the newt logo,=20
>and a small lil text entry box at the bottom. I can't get anywhere from

>here, even after removing all batteries and backup battery, and pushing

>the reset button. Any tips?

Looks as if the previous owner has set a password. If you cna=E4t get in
touch with=20
him to find it out, your only option will be a hard reset:

1) Press the power switch and keep it pressed
2) Press the reset button in the battery compartment for about a second
3) If the warning appears, release the power switch and tap "yes" two
times

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de=20

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html