[NTLK] Hello, This is the guy who was

From: David Getzin (dgetzin_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 21:40:01 PDT

Hello,

This is the guy who was having trouble with TCP/IP over nitro On the Siemens S 56 -- the Siemens people told me that the phone while having IrDA and bluetooth will not act as a modem.

Reluctantly believing them , I exchanged the s56 for a Nokia 3650 which Nitro claims Success with. I am just Starting (again) . I have T-Mobile Service now (luckilly in the States Deutsche Telecom is more of a competitor thon a monopoly)--I am very hopeful.

Has anyone here had Success with the Nokia 3650-?-any bones thrown or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Also, Eckhart, thanks for the S-ware update and the helpful compatability list.

Thanks again,

dgetzin
Sent wirelessly from a Newton 2100 PDA

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html