Re: [NTLK] Thanks for the input folks was Re: Contest at This Old Newt is over

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 06:12:47 PST

on 3/4/03 11:14 AM, Chris Searles at csearles_at_t-online.de wrote:

> 2) Nobody has answered my original question about who owns a copy of
> "Defying Gravity", in which some of the answers were supposed to be
> "hidden".

It wasn't necessary, to the best of my knowledge--unless the sandwich
question required it. Every answer I didn't know the answer to was on the
web, and was found with a few clicks from Google, or from reading the
archives. As I said previously, I learned a lot of interesting things, and
discovered a couple of items that are not residing on my Newton. I would
hardly say it was a waste of time.

I'm no guru, btw. :-)

--
-Jon Glass