Re: [NTLK] test prelimbinaries

From: Pascal Massün (pascal.massun_at_skynet.be)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 12:17:42 PST

Paul,

Yep, they're on the same subnet and the firewall on the Mac is off. (saw
that in another mail and checked that first)
AppleTalk works.

The way I connect my Newton to the Mac is trough a router. On the router I
have a firewall where NAT is enabled, as is Hacker attack protect (which
hides the router from hackers) Could one of those two features be the
culprit ?

Best regards,
Pascal @
Oostende, Belgium