[NTLK] Problems with NPDS Tracker Client

From: Tim Swan (timswan_at_blazenetme.net)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 10:39:19 PST

Lately I've been having real problems with my NPDS Tracker Client. They
started at the same time that I changed the port to 3680, the new,
approved one. Every time I try to log on to a Tracker Server I get an
error "Oops, the server returned an error." in one dialog box and "An
error occurred in Endpoint Connect (-16013)" in another.

Can someone give the settings that they're using to successfully
connect to any of the trackers?

Thanks, Tim
newton site: http://207.5.228.16:8080

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html