Re: [NTLK] Can't connect via Belkin USB/serial adapter

From: Ian Moffatt (ianmoff_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 11:26:06 PST

> Does this work? I'd have thought that the USB adaptor would have
> identified itself as RS-232 rather than the RS-422 that Appletalk
> expects on the serial port. Learn something new every day....

No it doesn't! I just tried it. What I meant was have you tried
switching it and seeing what happens.

It wouldn't work with AppleTalk off just now. I'm running NCU via
Classic if that makes any difference.

I'll reboot purely into Classic and see what happens.

Hold on a minute . . .

--
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ian.moff/home.html
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html