Re: [NTLK] Windows drivers for Farallon PN595?

From: Andrew Maier (andrew_at_maier.name)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 13:51:36 PST

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 11:56:23AM +0100, Joost van de Griek wrote:
> Hello, list.
>
> My Farallon EtherMac PN595 card is acting up, for some reason my Newton
> won't connect. Now, I'm wanting to see if the card is at fault or if I need
> to fiddle with software. In order to do so, I'd like to test the card on a
> Dell laptop at work. However, I can't seem to find Windows (W2KPro) drivers
> for it, while I'm sure they once existed. Can anyone point me in the right
> direction?

I am not shure it it is the same but my Farallon card once developped a
bad connector (on the pc-card side) I had to take it apart and resolder
it, which was surprisingly easy. After that everything has been fine
again. Tyr and look at the green LED. DOes it come on when you access
the card, i.e., when you connect. If not have a closer look at the
connector.

        Andrew

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html