[NTLK] Questions reguarding a memory card for my 2100?

From: J. Ferguson (jdferguson_at_cox.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 00:09:35 PST

Long time listener. First time caller.
I have a Newton 2100 I'm still getting to know.
I have two 4 meg Flash Memory cards, but was looking for another.
A local used bookstore had a used card for sale, but I'm must admit I'm not
sure
it would work. It says on the card flash memory 32 megs by simple
technologies. The card also says perfect for digital cameras and advertises
thats it is "ATA" It is a full sized PMCIA card similiar to the ones in my
newt.

Any ideas if this would work? I'm out 25 bucks if it doesn't work. (They
have an all sales are final policy. ) I'd take my Newt, but I have doubts
they would allow me to try it before I buy it.

Any help is appreciated.

J.D.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html