Re: [NTLK] alt.rec... and ink text not getting along

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 13:13:34 PST

I also never had a problem with alt.rec...but then
again, I only use the print recognizer. There is a
known problem with the cursive recognizer and alt.rec.

Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote:
> on 12-03-2003 8:40, Steven Frank at
> stevenf_at_panic.com wrote:
>
> > Freezing alt.rec... eliminates the problem. Thaw
> it, problem returns.
> > Is this a known bug? Anything I can do about it?
> It's not a huge
> > deal, since I don't use ink text all that much,
> and the benefits of
> > alt.rec... seem to outweigh the bug. I just
> thought it was a little
> > strange. (This is on a 2100, btw)
>
> I have alt.rec... On a 2100 as well and also do this
> regularly (conversion
> of ink text after the fact) and never had a problem
> with it.
>
> I normally put Notes in Sketch mode when I use this
> (so the text stays where
> I put it, I always find the jumping text all over my
> screen takes away from
> my concentration) but just tried it in Ink Text and
> again no problem.
>
> But than again, Paul claims that I'm the only person
> in the world that never
> had a bug with alt.rec... So maybe you should wait
> for somebody else to
> comment first. ;-)
>

> Robert Benschop

=====
"A spirit of national masochism prevails, encouraged by the impudent core of effete snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals"
 - Spiro Agnew, 1970