[NTLK] italicized Notes

From: Oliver Leaman (oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 06:07:56 PST

 This is not a major problem, but for some time now the typing I do in Notes
on my eMate is always italicized. I have tried to click on Normal, that has
no effect, and highlight it when it is italicized and click Italics to
de-italicize it, but nothing seems to work. Suddenly Notes has decided that
everything has to be in italics. Any idea how to stop this? Newtworks seems
to work fine as normal, as does everything else. Oliver
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: [1]2 months FREE*

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMWENUS/2740

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html