[NTLK] Broken MP2000 screen

From: Doug (gecko_at_pipeline.com.au)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 12:16:34 PST

Hi,

I'm still trying to find an Australian source for an MP2000 screen. I
only got one reply to my last email which was from from Ferdi Ozguner in
Canada (Thanks, Ferdi). He's offering a brand new newt screen for $90US
plus shipping which is probably quite reasonable.

Is there any Australian supplier of screens or anyone who may have a
second-hand one that I can buy locally? I've tried searching on the web,
but couldn't even get a close hit. Perhaps it's impatience, but I know
there's a good number of Newton users in Australia.

Thanks,

Doug in OZ.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html