Re: [NTLK] Scully invite?

From: Ben Klang (ben_at_alkaloid.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 09:37:38 PST

What a great idea!
On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 12:29, Laird S. Maresch wrote:
> I agree, that is not a bad idea. Honestly if we were realistic then we would
> not be using Newtons in the first place. The concept of not going with the
> rest is what also makes us so important. This small group of dedicated
> Newton users is in a way a company that takes care of Newtons. How should we
> go about starting this?
>
> Laird

I'd start by figuring out what exactly we want to ask. Given that he is
probably fairly busy, we will want to make sure that what we ask is to
the point, reasonable, and above all, most relevant to where we want to
go in the future.

Besides Scully, are there any other contacts we should pursue? Once we
have the rights to this information, maybe we could speak to some of the
engineers who brought us this green marvel. I'm sure their insight would
be very useful.

-BAK

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html