Re: [NTLK] The end of the road

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 09:28:31 PST

On maandag, maa 17, 2003, at 17:47 Europe/Amsterdam, Ian Moffatt wrote:

> It's just too big to be practical for me and the colour screen was the
> final clincher.

Now I can see your point about the size, but the color?

I have a Cinema display right in front of me, so I guess i know what
I'm talking about when i say that I like screen estate and beautiful
image, but on a PDA, who cares? I also have a Sony/Ericsson with a
color screen and personally couldn't care less but I like the BlueTooth
;-)
But hey, everybody is different!

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html