Re: [NTLK] Tips on importing database to the Newton

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 09:46:27 PST

On 17/03/03 12:06, "Victor Rehorst" <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:
[snip!]
> FilePad is probably your best bet. Have you looked into eBase? It also had
> desktop connectivity for Mac and Windows:
> http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/database/EBase/

eBase is really neat and easy to use. I did experiment with it and I was
impressed with the quality, the ease of use and the options. Obviously, it
doesn't have all the options that you would find in a full fledge database
like FileMaker Pro, but I thought it was really nice. There is also a
transfer application that I tested under Classic in OS X and even though it
doesn't mention AppleTalk support, it worked fine with AppleTalk over
Ethernet.

-Laurent.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html