[NTLK] Screen Covers & Newt Covers

From: Rich Oliver (rich_at_mtgapmac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 09:58:03 PST

OK...

I'm SO happy! I got the lil baby working, printing my invoices for clients
right on site. WooHoo!

Now, I want to protect everything. I have used Concept Kitchen's WriteRight
screen covers for both Newton and Palm, but couldn't seem to find them. I
now understand that Fellowes bought them out? Is there any chance of still
getting some WriteRights for my MP2x00?

And what about a nice neoprene cover/case for it? I know there used to be
something for the 2x00, but I have no idea where I might even begin to look
for it.

I've found lots of software locales, courtesy of this list thank you very
much, but are there links for accessories, and hardware for the Newton?

Thanks again!

Rich

--
Mt Gap Macintosh & PC