Re: [NTLK] The end of the road

From: Paul Miller (pauljosephmiller_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 12:10:16 PST

I have to agree. I sold my Newton(s) and gear quite a
while ago to get the Palm V, which I thought was
necessary to "upgrade" to because of work needs
(clinical databases) that were not kept current for
the Newton. I still use he Palm (now a TT) for that
reason but after a while I had to get another Newton
2100 and find that some of the novel items I had
(audio in plug, hard to find cases) are too hard come
by now. The Newton is not a primary machine but I
think I would miss some of the functions and its
novelty if I were to think of selling my current unit.
Now since I'm the king of nastolgic Apple clutter
(next to Grant ;-) ) I know about unnecessarily
holding onto items which you can live without but
maybe put it in a drawer if you can afford.
ps: I don't suppose anyone is looking for a babied
Apple TAM?...just happen to have an extra :)
Paul