Re: [NTLK] The end of the road

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 08:09:41 PST

Ian,

FWIW, I did the same as you a while back. Then after two years, I
returned to the Newt.

On the Palm OS devices, Crapfitti (Grafitti) gets very old after a while.
 The intuitiveness of the Newt becomes missed.

Anyhow, the purpose of this message is not to convince you to stay with
the Newt, nor is it to convince you to go with a Palm OS device. Rather
it is to suggest that you hold onto your Newt for a few months to be
sure. Only then, do you part with your Newt. That way you save yourself
a lot of aggravation in case you want to return to the Newt.

Anyhow, just some food for thought from someone who's been there.

Sushi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html