Re: [NTLK] Newton vs Tungsten mention

From: Darius Zendeh (newton_at_dariuszendeh.de)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 03:28:57 PST

I have also bought a Tungsten, but I must say, that I am satisfied, it
is fast and reliable (Take a look at it at:
http://www.newtenlightment.de/tungsten.html). You can keep the sliding
part for the SilkScreen closed, if you have the proper app (Graffiti
Anywhere and QLaunch). Sure I miss the HWR of the Newton. But if you
get Jot (much better than Graffiti) and WordComplete from CIC you can
write much faster. You can sync via BlueTooth or USB (iCal/iSync
supported).

Darius.
All your Newton are belong to us.
http://www.newtenlightment.de

Am Mittwoch, 19.03.03, um 11:49 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Joel M.
Sciamma:

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html