Re: [NTLK] iTunes

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 22:49:58 PST

on 3/21/03 10:00 PM, Bog Rat at bograt__at_talk21.com wrote:

> Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to use classic to connect a newt
> 2000 via keyspan to iTunes (I have mad max and also the necessary
> iTunes). I haven't been able to manage it yet and unfortunately I am
> not allowed to boot up in OS9. Any help would be greatly appreciated
> please, thank you.

I haven't even succeeded, booted into OS 9, to connect via the Keyspan
adapter. I had to throw a T-10 ethernet card in my Pismo, and plug that into
an Ethernet-LocalTalk adapter in order to use the plugin. Nothing else would
work. I haven't tried it since I got an Ethernet card for my Newton. I
should, but the latest version of Mad Max I have keeps crashing, and I just
haven't taken the time to play with it...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland