Re: [NTLK] OT kallisys?

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 23:52:50 PST

> somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 3/21/03 5:34 PM, the entity
> known
> as Laurent Daudelin transmitted the following from
> laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com:
>
> >> That should help -- it's always best to for these things to be
> poutine
> >> perspective.
> >
> > Wow! Nice play, Jeremy!
>
> Not to mention a nice tutorial on pronunciation of 'poutine'...
>
> - Eric.

Well, er, oops. My college French professor would insist I point out
that the correct pronounciation of poutine is more like "poo-TEEN-eh".
But it sounds enough like "put it" for the pun to work. I think.

Okay, just slap me.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD      |  It is easier to suppose that the universe
San Francisco, CA         |  has existed for all eternity than to