Re: [NTLK] Special treatment for newbies?

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 08:25:57 PST

* Dylan Stewart <rxs015500_at_utdallas.edu> [25 Mar 2003 22:12]:
> Well, with the mentoring idea, you wouldn't have to worry about that. They
> would simply receive anE-mail that says that their Newton mentor is
> such-and-such and that they are now subscribed to the list. If they don't
> need much help, then they can just talk with the mentor and tell him/her so.

I'd just like to chime in and say that I think the mentor idea is a
great one.

And since I've been using my little green friend since 1998, I'll also
take this chance to put my name in the pool of volunteer mentors. Well,
starting in May; I'm about to head out of town for a month :-)

-Rhonda

--
www.write-on.indy || write-on.homeip.net \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project