Re: [NTLK] [OT] [Expose'] Poutine: Elaborate French-Canadian Ruse or Complete Hoax?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 12:28:58 PST

On 27/03/03 15:02, "Peter Fraser" <pjfraser_at_mac.com> wrote:

> As I suspected, the paucity of responses to my plea for recommended
> poutine-consumption spots can only lead to the ugly truth: there is no such
> thing as poutine!
>
> It's all just some part of the vast Franco-Canado conspiracy, I'm now
> convinced.
>
> Prove me wrong, kids...

Sure! Travel to Quebec, in Canada. Check about in between Montreal and
Quebec City, on the south. There is a small place named St-Albert. They used
to serve all kind of flavors for poutine. The name of the place is, aptly,
named "Le Poutinier". You can't miss it, it's about the only restaurant in
the village!

-Laurent.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html