Re: [NTLK] Help! Still can't get wireless!!

From: Ben Klang (ben_at_alkaloid.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 10:32:04 PST

Silly question probably, but you have checked to make sure that both
devices are using the same SSID (network name) and channel? Barring
that, how about setting a static IP and see if you can ping the newton
from a wired computer (I don't know of a way to ping from a Newton. Are
there any Newton network testing utilities? If not, any developer
interested in taking up a challenge? :-D)
-BAK

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html