[NTLK] Battery Behavior Problem

From: kwshoes (kwshoes_at_spamcop.net)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 10:32:41 PST

I have an MP120, a Charging Station H0087, and two H0088 Newton Rechargeabl=
Battery packs.

I've never been able to get the Battery packs to work in the MP120. I've
tried some of the battery reconditiong ideas I found here.

I can put the Battery Pack into the Charging Station and it will
(apparently) charge, that is, the light on the Charging Station starts out
yellow and eventually turns green. I don't have a multimeter to verify a
charge.

The pack will not, however, charge when in the MP120.

After giving a full charge in the Charging Station, I can put it into the
MP120 and it will work for about 10 minutes then quit.

I know that I'm overlooking something, some bit of information that will
allow the Battery Packs to work or else establish that they are no longer
any good.

I would appreciate whatever advice you may have.

(You guys are like a cult, but you are incredibly bright and lots of fun to
read.

(In New Brunswick, they enjoy a dish named Poutine Rape=E9. Instead of frenc=
fries, it's made from grated potato formed into a dumpling, with a piece of
pork in the middle, then boiled in a pot of water. I can't remember what i=
tastes like any more, but I don't recall that it was horrible. I also don'=
remember any cheese. I think the gravy was served on the side.)

Bob Kelly
--=20
Office Management Systems
All Macintosh, All the Time