Re: [NTLK] DuoDock.

From: Bog Rat (bograt__at_talk21.com)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 10:33:51 PST

Such a shame with the DuoDock, wondeful slim computer, yet had to
connect it to the dock, it restarted! Is this a common thing, or an
error, I can't remember where it is now, but I may get it out again if
there is a way to put it in the dock thingy without waiting for it to
restart!

> Jon Glass' response is probably more useful, BUT ...
>
> I once bought a Duo/DuoDock and had a similar problem -- until I
> realized
> that you have to open the door on the back of the Duo for it to be
> able to
> engage the internal connector. Doh!

I had that problem too, has anyone had any luck upgrading the contents
of the dock, to perhaps an internal CD drive, mine had a scsi external,
any chance of fitting it up to run os X?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html