Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #163

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 00:11:58 PST

Hi everyone,
    I have been having some trouble after a brain wipe. I did the wipe in
order to get rid of a corruption thatI couldn't shake in Names. Anyway,
after restoring to to an old back-up I now get the message "There are no
Link entries. You need to create one with internet setup" whenever I try to
get my email in InOut. What is a link entry and how do I create one. I have
never had to do this before and I can't find anything in internet setup that
indicates one.

Appreciate it,

Thomas

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html