Re: [NTLK] The Amazing Removable Interconnect Port

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 22:40:30 PST

On Sunday, March 30, 2003, at 06:38 PM, Hans Derycke wrote:
> That when 'it' fell out. 'It' is a small piece of plastic,
> cross-shaped, with a slit in one of the legs. It looks like a tab of
> sorts, and I've no idea where it goes.
>
> So, two questions: where does 'it' go, and how can I fix the
> interconnect port?
I think it is the hole filling piece of plastic which sits at the same
edge as the front cover hinge... It was to come out in the case of a
lid that was a keyboard too...

I think the NIC repair is pretty tough if not hopeless. The SER001
sounds like your best bet at this point.

Sorry for your trauma.
Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html