Re: [NTLK] iPod mutates!-still *just* a digital walkman

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 00:34:08 PDT

On Wednesday, April 30, 2003, at 09:05 PM, Dale Steele wrote:

> I don't know about you but I already own a few songs myself and would
> have no problem filling my ipod if I tried. I have about 500 songs on
> it and only a small percent were tracked down via Limewire.
>
> Dale

I have a lot of MP3's that i would not be able to have if it weren't
for Limewire, and Napster before that. These songs, and comedy albums
and bits, simply aren't available on CD or in any other form. i might
be able to find some of this stuff on vinyl if I spent the rest of my
life searching garage sales and used record shops.....maybe.
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html