[NTLK] I'm ready to swap

From: Kenneth Katz (ekvin_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 05:57:52 PDT

I'm beginning to realize that the emates can't do what
I want them to do, so I'm prepared to swap one of them
for a 2x00. It'll come with a power supply, external
modem and 4 meg flash. Contact me off list to
discuss, okay?

=====
"I must not have fun. Fun is the time-killer. Fun is for children, customers, and the help. I will forget fun. I will take a pass on it. And while it is going, I will turn a blind eye toward it. Where fun is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain--I, and my will to win. Damn, I'm good."