[NTLK] StowAway Cable

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 12:11:00 PDT

Hi.

    I have made several cables to connect the newton to a Palm StowAway
keyboard. They look like this:

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/images/misc/DSC00016.JPG

   They're about 50 cm long, but if you prefer another length, just tell
me.
   They are grey and a bit more flexible than the original newton serial
cable.
   The palm connector is made of polyester, like the audio dongles i've been
selling, so they're quite strong.

The price is 25 Euros, (about 28 US$) shipping anywhere included.
    The driver is Freeware. It's usable in its current state, but I will
add more functionality when people start receiving the cables.

    Paypal is the prefered method of payment. My address:
dproldan_at_telefonica.net

    Please, let me know of any question you may have.

Daniel Padilla

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html