Re: [NTLK] OT: Guns don't kill people, iPods do (was Whose going to have 30GB...)

From: Jack Skoda (jskoda_at_skoda.com)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 14:54:41 PDT

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 16:39 US/Eastern, Matthew Reidsma wrote:

> Read carefully: What are guns used for besides killing? Not just
> people,

Destroying equipment. I think the small arms gun was developed from
the cannon. The cannon was build to wreck walls and sink ships.

> killing. And don;t even strat trying to tell us that they invented
> guns so
> that we could shoot at tin cans in our back yards...

That is the raison d'etre of the BB gun. Small arms are better suited
for destroying Barney dolls and pizza boxes.

// Jack Skoda <jskoda_at_skoda.com>
// Crucifixtion is a really awful way to try to kill yourself; you can
never
// hammer in the last nail. --Niel

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html