[NTLK] OT and not newt related

From: Bruce (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 05:25:58 PDT

Humans kill.But yet the devices they use are the very items we think
may be able to be removed. Sorry but humans will still kill. So getting
rid of the items that were used is not the answer. Family is. We have
lost our family unit as it was taught in the late 19th and 20th
century. So is there an answer? I am in my middle 40's, but didn't have
any brothers or sisters to grow up with. Now to me that was bad. But I
did learn how to shoot a gun at a young age,, I treat the firearms with
alot of respect, but then I have to.

Bruce

> This is akin to saying that guns are not designed to kill because none
> of the components (brass, lead, steel, etc) were designed to kill
>
> It's not the individual components that make the difference but the
> arrangement in the final product that is relevant
>
> Rope is not designed to kill but rope tied into a noose has no other
> purpose
>
> An electric chair is an invention whose sole purpose is killing
> (execution or not)

When I got up this morning, I took two Ex-Lax, in addition to my
Prozac. I can't get off the john, but I feel good about it

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html