Re: [NTLK] Fieldworker

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 06:44:33 PDT

Quoting Peter Cameron <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca>:

> on 5/8/03 8:05 AM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:
> > For the non initiated, could you explain in layman's terms what you can
> > do with it exactly?
> Fairly extensive review:
> http://intarch.ac.uk/journal/issue3/reviews/ryan.html
>
> Fieldworker site:
> http://www.fieldworker.com/

Actually, I think I know what this is now... back when I got my first UMP2k I
sold my 130 to help pay for it. I ended up selling it to a company back in
Guelph (Ontario) who said they used them for surveying via GPS. I'd bet
dollars to donuts that this is the app that they were using. It sounds nift-o.

However, since the company is still active and they are located in Toronto
(and could thus very easily send me nasty threatening letters) I can't accept
any commercial version of this for UNNA.

"There's nothing, nothing better than / that small computer with a pen.
Because one thing I can't abide / Hardware that won't let me decide." -FG
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html