Re: [NTLK] Fieldworker

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 07:07:15 PDT

on 5/8/03 9:44 AM, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> However, since the company is still active and they are located in Toronto
> (and could thus very easily send me nasty threatening letters) I can't accept
> any commercial version of this for UNNA.
    I wonder if someone approached them on the issue if they could be
persuaded to give it to us on the understanding we expect no support and it
will not be distributed for profit. I believe Dale actually owns a
commercial copy, so he might be the logical person to approach Fieldworker
on our behalf. If he doesn't want to, I'll volunteer to give it a shot.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html