Re: [NTLK] Fieldworker

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 19:50:49 PDT

I think I actually purchased two copies over time and I know they
were registered and such. I can't do anything with this til I get
back from a trip that starts tomorrow am. I might need a reminder
when I get back if someone else doesn't give it a shot. At
fieldworker, Sandy Browne would probably be the person high enough on
the ladder to say go for it in no time. They were strong newton
supporters for a very long time....

Dale

>> However, since the company is still active and they are located in Toronto
>> (and could thus very easily send me nasty threatening letters) I
>>can't accept
>> any commercial version of this for UNNA.
> I wonder if someone approached them on the issue if they could be
>persuaded to give it to us on the understanding we expect no support and it
>will not be distributed for profit. I believe Dale actually owns a
>commercial copy, so he might be the logical person to approach Fieldworker
>on our behalf. If he doesn't want to, I'll volunteer to give it a shot.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html