[NTLK] How can I make Escale 1.0.1 work?

From: Rob Frohne (frohro_at_wwc.edu)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 05:26:25 PDT

Hi All,

I am trying to get Escale 1.0.1 to work. I am using TCP/IP. If I use
zero config, I get an error that says mDNS NIE Error A communications
problem has occurred after choosing the computer and hitting the little
x to close the window. (Maybe I am not supposed to close that window,
but if I don't hit the x, it just sits there.)

If I do manual config, I don't get any errors on the newton when I push
connect, but I never get a connection according to the Mac.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rob

--