Re: [NTLK] ebay Newton ROM Hacking/Testing Board

From: Will Leingang (will.leingang_at_navpress.com)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 21:37:32 PDT

<>
It is probably not appropriate to say this, but if you all want
to do me a personal favor, please stay out of this auction if possible.
I've bid on both
this board and the 110 he sells, and if I win this auction, you all will
be able
to read my findings and see detailed pictures. Just the way it was with
the weird
ROM board I describe in the hardware section of my site.
If you do outbid me, I wonder if you would consider letting me have this
thing for
one or two weeks if I pay for shipping?
</>

Sorry, I won't lose this auction... I need this for the linux kernel I'm
working on, it's exactly what I've already built, it's just in 1 complete
unit. However, I'd be more than happy to let you borrow it for a couple of
weeks to document it.

will

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html